WhatsApp Web aka Web.Whatsapp.com is a feature of Whatsapp which offers you the opportunity to use your Whatsapp on your PC/laptop. Mostly, the users of Whatsapp avoid this feature, as they don’t know the benefits of this feature. Your Whatsapp account contains a QRcode which is used to connect the Whatsapp mobile with the Whatsapp web. Without QRcode, you can never access Whatsapp web.
How to use WhatsApp Web on PC
There are a few steps, by following them you can get access to your WhatsApp on Desktop.
- Open the app
- Tap on three-dot in the right corner
- Choose the third one, as shown in the image.
- Tap + to scan the QR code or to add any device to your WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp web on your Desktop, by simple Go to web.whatsapp.com.
- You will get a scanning screen, through which you will scan to the desktop screen.
- After a few seconds wait, you will get your WhatsApp on your desktop screen.
Things you can do on mobile Whatsapp:
- You can call your contacts by using a mobile.
- Can share status to your contacts using Mobile
- Can block and unblock someone through Mobile.
- Can share location through your mobile,
- You can change your privacy setting settings
- Can change about the status
Things you can do using Whatsapp
- Can change profile picture
- Can watch others status
- Can do messages,
- Can privately reply
- Can share files, documents, photos videos
- A message can be starred.
- Can create a new group
- Can change chat wallpaper
- Can manage notification
- Can archive chat
Things to remember while using Whats Web:
- Keep your Mobile connected to an internet connection
- Always log out after using web
- Scan the device properly
- You can’t answer your calls by using the Whats web.
- You can’t update your status,
- You can’t change your privacy settings while using Whats web
Things you can do by using both WhatsApp web
- You can send message to your Whats contacts
- You can share images, documents, videos, voice notes also
- You can change the profile picture, and also can remove the Dp.
- You can manage notifications
- Can archive chats
- Can change chat wallpaper
- You can star message, to keep it on priority
- Can create a new group
- It can also log out through the web as well as from Mobile.
- You can view status updated by others.
Why should you use Whatsapp Web?
You must be thinking that if you are using your WhatsApp(even though you are using gb whatsapp) on your Mobile, then what the need to use it on Desktop is. Let me clear this to you that if you are working on your laptop and want to share something important and urgent with any of your WhatsApp contacts, then you have to transfer the file to your mobile-first; after that; you will be able to send the data. Or if you’re using What’s on your Desktop, then you can do this in just a few seconds.
Sometimes you are too busy doing your work, and you are also discussing it with someone, the thing that will irritate you is to use Mobile with a laptop. The Whats web syncs your message, so you have to change the tab instead of using Mobile also.
How can you log out from the WhatsApp web?
There are two options for you to log out. You can log out from the Whats web using Mobile as well as from the desktop screen. When you are login into Whats web, and urgently you have to leave Desktop, and you want to keep your WhatsApp private, then you can log out from your cellphone just by tapping on setting>Whats Web> Windows login> logout from all devices.
Through this, you can get log out without any fear. Or if your phone is not around you like your Mobile is getting charge and is far from you and you want to log out from Desktop then you can do this by going to settings> click on logout>, and you will get log out quickly. If you forget to logout your WhatsApp from the desk
What is Whats App Web?
Whatsapp web is a feature of WhatsApp. This allows you to run your WhatsApp on the Desktop. You can use it by scanning your QR code on the Desktop. The WhatsApp web will sync your messages on your desktop screen.
Is it secure to use the Whats web?
Yes, it’s safe and secure. No one can get access to your WhatsApp Web until you allow them to get access to your phone. Your WhatsApp can’t get login until your QR code is scanned from your Mobile. Whatsapp has a fully secured app.
Whatsapp web can be used on Mobile?
No, WhatsApp web is for Desktop. As it syncs messages from mobile WhatsApp on your desktop screen. Whatsapp Web feature is for Desktop only. For Mobile, you have to install the app on your Mobile, and without the mobile app, you can’t use the Whatsapp web on your desktop screen.
How can you get your Whatsapp QRcode?
When you open your WhatsApp web screen on your Desktop, you will see a bar code, as shown in the image. Open WhatsApp Web on Mobile by following; settings>Whatsapp web>scanning screen. Bring your Mobile in contact with the desktop screen. The app provides Qrcode.
Can Whatsapp web be used on two devices at a time?
No, the WhatsApp web allows access to one device only. If you log in to another device, then you will lose access from the first one.
Can we use WhatsApp Web without Mobile access?
No, without Mobile, you can’t get access to your WhatsApp. As there is a limitation applied to this feature. Your WhatsApp should be active on your Mobile. Without access, you can’t use the Whats web.
Whatsapp is providing you with a feature through which you can sync your messages on your desktop screen. You can send and receive messages by using Whats Web and can share images, files, documents, links, photos, videos, etc.
Just Scan your QRcode and enjoy the app on your Desktop. There are many benefits I have already told you in this article. I hope after reading this, you will be much comfortable using Whats web.