Want to send a Whatsapp message to a number without saving it? But confused that How to send WhatsApp messages without saving a number? There are 2 ways for sending Whatsapp messages to a number without saving it into your device. Just follow the method and you can easily send the Whatsapp message.
1. Sending Whatsapp Message Without Saving a Number (Official Method)
This method does not require any third-party app for sending Whatsapp messages to a number directly without saving it in your device. Just follow these simple steps for sending a message.
- Go to the browser(chrome,etc) and type this url
- https://wa.me/(Enter the number here without + or 0)
- Now, it will show you a green message or send a message.
- Click on it and it will open Whatsapp
- Now, you can message a number directly without saving it.
- Just type anything you want to send and click on the send button.
- That’s all you need for sending a message directly to an unknown number without saving it.
2. Using a third-party app for sending direct messages on Whatsapp
There are many apps like Yo Whatsapp, Whatsapp plus and FM Whatsapp etc, that allow you to send a Whatsapp message without saving a number you can download those apps from WhatsGbPlus.Com but I am using GB Whatsapp for this purpose. If you do not know about GBWhatsapp let me give a brief introduction to it. GBWhatsapp is an alternative to Whatsapp, which is actually a modified version of WhatsApp that comes with many features. So, without wasting much time let’s move to the method.
- Open the GBWhatsapp
- Click on the 3 dots
- It will show you the option of sending a direct message to a number.
- Click on it.
- Write the message.
- Click on the send button.
- That’s all, you need to do for sending a message to a number without saving it in GBWhatsApp.
I hope you will like both of these methods and now you will be able to send a direct message to anyone on Whatsapp without saving it in your android phone.
Both of these are personally tested by me and I am using both of these methods for a long time. You can also get the benefit from these two methods. First, one is officially offered by WhatsApp for sending direct messages. And the second one is an unofficial but time-saving method. You can use any of these, but the second one is my favorite because it is much easier and time-saving than the official method.