Looking for the complete information about How to send Bold, Underline and Strikethrough text on WhatsApp? Is it possible to send Bold, Underline, Strikethrough text on WhatsApp? Does WhatsApp allow it? If “yes” then how you can do it? Here is the complete step by step by detailed guide for sending bold, underlined, strikethrough texts on Whatsapp without using any third-party app. All of this is personally tested by myself and I am sharing it with you.
How to send Bold, Underline and Strikethrough text on WhatsApp – A Practical Guide
Here are two official and working methods for sending bold, underlined, and strikethrough text on Whatsapp or whatsapp mods like Gb Whatsapp, Yo Whatsapp or Og Whatsapp etc. I am going to share with you. Both of the methods are legal and very easy to use. So, let’s begin with the first method.
- Converting Text Format by hold method
This is a very easy method and almost new feature for sending bold, italic, monospace, strikethrough text on Whatsapp. You just need to follow these simple steps for sending a bold message to someone on Whatsapp.
- Write any text on Whatsapp.
- Hold it for a few seconds.
- Now, some options will be popup.
- Click on the 3 dots.
- Select any Bold, Italic, Monospace, or Strikethrough.
- If you want to bold the text select bold and the message will be bolded.
- You can see too before sending it.
- Now, send the text on Whatsapp.
- That’s all you have to do for sending Bold, Italic, Strikethrough texts on Whatsapp.
Note: With the hold text method, you cannot underline the text of Whatsapp for underlining the text you have to follow the second method, which is a symbols-based method.
Now, let’s move to the second method of sending Bold, Italic, Underlined texts on Whatsapp.
- Converting Text Format on Whatsapp By Symbols Method
This is a very unique and working method to send many types of formatted messages on Whatsapp. For this method, you just need to put two or more symbols at the beginning and at the end of your text. So, here are some steps to follow for sending an underlined text on Whatsapp.
How to send underline text on Whatsapp
- Start the text with an underscore(_) and start writing your text. Make sure that underscore is connected to the text.
- After completing your text or sentences add one more underscore(_).
- After that, you see the change in your text.
- Now, send the underlined text to anyone.
- That’s all our method for sending underlined texts on Whatsapp.
I hope you will like it. This is so easy to convert the formats of texts on Whatsapp by symbol method. You can use an asterisk(*) at the beginning and end of any WhatsApp text for bolding it. And for Strikethrough use the sim(~) at the beginning and end of the text on Whatsapp using the same pattern.